Mambu is the leading SaaS core banking engine. If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn't even know it. We are at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work - the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But we are different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible - we are helping to revolutionise financial services globally. We are in a growth phase and we’ve only just begun.
To help us on our mission, we bring together people with the best skills and attitude. It doesn’t matter where you are from, what matters is the impact you have and your passion to make a difference.
We are looking for passionate, skilled and enthusiastic developers to join our team, in Vilnius, to build the latest systems and features to be used by organizations around the world.
As a Mambu Senior Software Engineer, you’ll contribute to the entire SDLC in a fast-paced agile environment with high focus on emergent design. Being part of our team you will see how your code is working in production, what’s the value brought by it. This will enable you to take actions to improve it and celebrate a good job done. Our roadmap includes addition of business features, distributed computing, leverage off the engine via APIs, microservices, serverless computing, configuration as code, containers, CQRS, DB performance optimisation, ORM performance optimisation, integration optimisation, backed performance optimisation, build/deploy optimisation, sql and no-sql DBs, improvements for CI and CD pipelines.
- Be part of self managed cross functional agile teams;
- Be involved in all the aspects of the SDLC;
- Develop the latest business and technical features;
- Use and contribute to code quality standards practices;
- Manage and contribute to development of CI and CD pipelines;
- Develop POCs/MVPs.
You need to have:
- 5+ years experience working on Java (or with other similar programming languages) based projects;
- Unit testing knowledge (e.g. JUnit, Mockito, TDD)
- Knowledge of scalable and resilient application architecture
- Bachelors or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Physics;
- Enthusiasm and passion to work in a team as well as solving problems independently.
We hope you have:
- Cloud computing knowledge: e.g AWS
- Database experience: relational/NoSQL
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum) teams;
- Experience in web application development.
Compensation and benefits:
- Summer schedule (4-days/week);
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Health insurance Global business travel insurance;
- Free parking space at the office;
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences.
- Salary range for this role is 4600 - 6000 Eur GROSS/monthly
- Mambu has over 250+live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started;
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do;
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better;
- Mambu is using top tool for development activities;
- Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world.
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site