Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic System Owner to join our team to build the latest features to be used by organizations around the world. As a Mambu System Owner, you’ll own the technical aspects of a product line and you’ll be mainly responsible for the used technical stack and code. We have an exciting roadmap of new features and technical challenges ahead and need someone with the skills and experience to keep up with our fast-paced environment.
- Provide technical leadership in the product line by:
- Applying agile architecture principles in all development phases;
- Constantly improving the system technical capabilities and technology stack;
- Structuring development phases for implementing new initiatives;
- Driving innovation with each newly implemented functionality;
- Finding and implementing solutions for technical challenges, with the team;
- Representing the team in System Owners Group and align the team to agreed standards and practices.
- Co-own the product backlog by:
- Owning the roadmap, together with the Product Owner;
- Conducting technical assessments;
- Collaborate with Product Management for validating roadmap, technical & business solutions;
- Finding general solutions to address common defects in the system;
- Identify architectural improvements in the existing code base, to define them as Features, refine, plan and lead the team in delivering them
- Ensure codebase high quality by:
- Hands-on coding for most of the time and providing an example of code quality;
- Creating channels for the team to express and finding solutions for technical impediments and coding standards improvements;
- Ensuring code base is constantly at its highest possible standards.
- Ensure the system is according to agreed non-functional requirements by:
- Monitoring performance, availability and security of the system;
- Acknowledging, investigating and proposing solutions for addressing impediments.
- Coach the technical team by:
- Mentoring and growing technical talent inside the team;
- Creating a self-sufficient team, capable of addressing any technical challenge;
- Implementing & delivering new initiatives, together with the team.
You need to have:
- 7+ years experience working in Java in real-world projects;
- Familiar with Agile Architecture good practices;
- Familiar with project planning (MVPs, phases);
- Strong communication, leadership, organizational and problem-solving skills;
- Capacity to juggle many different types of tasks with graceful prioritization;
- Proactive, detail oriented, creative and team-player attitude;
- Ability to work with targets and deadlines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Summer schedule (4-days/week);
- Health insurance;
- Global business travel insurance;
- Free parking space at the office;
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences.
- Mambu has over 250+live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started.
- Our clients include FinTech innovators, traditional banks, digital banks, business and consumer lenders as well as P2P platforms who are all looking to grow and scale.
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do.
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better.
- Mambu is using top tools for development activities.
- Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world.
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site