Mambu is the SaaS banking engine powering innovative loan and deposit products, the lean alternative to cumbersome core banking systems. Helping clients to successfully start up business ventures, transform existing operations, launch new products and expand into new markets. Mambu provides financial institutions of all sizes with the agility to rapidly design, launch, service and scale their banking and lending portfolio.
We believe that a great company is built on great people. We are proud to have brought together incredibly bright minds to help make financial services ready for the 21st century. Our clients understand what it takes to succeed in a fully digital world and our team is a trusted partner in their endeavours.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic Site Reliability Engineer to join our team in Vilnius. As a SRE you will build, operate and improve a highly available, performant, scalable, cost-effective, reliable and secure Mambu Cloud Platform using latest tools and technologies.
- Build and maintain the Mambu Cloud Platform by:
- Ensuring that the platform is highly available and the infrastructure can scale without any downtime for the customer;
- Managing performance and analyzing infrastructure problems;
- Utilizing the latest tools and technologies to enable application containerisation and microservices architecture;
- Enabling self-service usage of the platform;
- Assessing 3rd party solutions and advising in build-vs-buy decisions;
- Ensuring that development teams can autonomously make use of the platform to deliver product features at a higher pace, with reduced coordination;
- Develop and improve engineering tools and processes by:
- Defining and improving continuous integration, delivery and deployment processes for the Mambu platform and application;
- Ensuring accessibility, integration, performance and security for all tools used in the product life cycle;
- Being automation driven over manual processes;
- Develop strong SRE/DevOps mindset and culture by:
- Sharing knowledge and best practices like Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment to the team and organisation so that we can enable the SRE/DevOps approach;
- Helping the engineering teams to increase the deployment frequency and reduce the lead time for changes and operating their service in production;
- Increase observability and operability by:
- Improving all aspects of monitoring of the Mambu Cloud Platform and all auxiliary services;
- Helping engineering teams get deep insights into their applications in production;
- Ensuring that dashboards provide the right level of information to the right people in the organization;
- Promote technical excellence by:
- Nurturing and monitoring the product technical excellence and high quality by working as a team;
- Opening to experiment new and unconventional tech solutions;
- Organizing the accumulated knowledge and information gained by the team, making it available and easy to retrieve whenever needed by any team member, with an increase focus on the team process.
You need to have:
- Solid knowledge of public cloud services (at least 3 years of experience);
- Understanding of cloud native applications and distributed systems;
- Software development and testing skills (Go is a big plus, Java, Python, unit testing, integration testing, etc.);
- Good knowledge of network and network security;
- Experience with configuration management and infrastructure-as-code tools;
- Experience with managing application on Kubernetes (at least 2 years);
- Experience with application monitoring and alerting on scale;
- Experience with incident management, on-call rotation;
- Familiar with continuous deployment strategies (blue/green, canary);
- Exposure to the Software Development Life Cycle, Continuous Integration and Deployment processes;
- Good knowledge of Linux systems (including networking and security);
- Interest in Cloud Operations. This is not an ops position, but the goal is to create engineering solutions for ops problems;
- Basic knowledge of database administration;
- Application security knowledge (secure software development practices) is a plus;
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Summer schedule (4-days/week);
- Health insurance Global business travel insurance;
- Free parking space at the office;
- Professional career growth by providing access to trainings and conferences.
- Salary range for this role is 4000 - 5100 Eur GROSS/monthly
- Mambu has over 250+live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started;
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do;
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better;
- Mambu is using top tool for development activities;
- Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world.
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site