Mambu is the leading SaaS core banking engine. If you’re a customer of the largest digital bank in the EU, then you’ve probably interacted with our platform and didn’t even know it. We are at the heart of what makes digital banks and lenders work - the system that processes banking transactions and updates accounts and other financial records from deposits to loans and credit balances. But Mambu is different. We are not just cloud-native, lean and flexible - we are helping to revolutionise financial services globally. We are in a growth phase and we’ve only just begun.
To help us on our mission, we bring together people with the best skills and attitude. It doesn’t matter where you are from, what matters is the impact you have and your passion to make a difference.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic Technical Product Manager in our Ecosystem Tribe to join our team. As a Technical Product Manager, you are challenged to define the functional architecture, transform the functional requirements into implementable technical requirements and oversee implementation of connectors in the Ecosystem Tribe.
- Define and Maintain the Ecosystem Tribe Roadmap by:
- Using your technical skills to select value-driven vendors and connectors that address specific customer problems and business needs;
- Reviewing incoming connector proposals, and by validating against strategy and incorporating them into the roadmap if applicable;
- Making realistic commitments for new connectors, with input from the team;
- Continuously communicating with Delivery, Support, Customer Success, Sales and Solution Engineering, to validate any assumptions on the problems / challenges, commitments made and adjust the roadmap accordingly;
- Ensuring that initiatives in the roadmap are directly aligned with the strategic objectives of the Product organization in general and the Ecosystem Tribe in particular;
- Collaborating with Partnership, Sales and Solution Engineering teams to identify the best connectors to be implemented, based on customer needs;
- Conducting vendor qualification processes to select the best partners to integrate with.
- Ensure outcome-focused communication of the progress of the product area by:
- Defining key outcome-based metrics per each initiative and continuously communicating on the progress towards reaching the objective;
- Becoming involved in non-functional aspects of software delivery such as application telemetry, performance, reliability, resilience, security and compliance.
- Work with the engineering teams to build the right products by:
- Understanding the specific challenges of the Ecosystem Tribe. Proposing workable solutions to the engineering teams, defining the functional building blocks of your product with consideration for product positioning, integrability and scalability;
- Working closely with the engineering team, jointly defining the functional architecture components, defining epics and user stories for the team and reviewing the implementation outcomes;
- Leading requirements-gathering sessions, such as backlog refinement and specification by example workshops;
- Helping the team prioritise the items in the backlog based on actual impact and cost of delay, ensuring a clear direction for the near term;
- Identifying market opportunities that would give Mambu a functional or technical edge over the competition;
- Ensuring connectors are clearly scoped, specifications are agreed and understood so that engineers know exactly what they have to do;
- Ensuring vendor APIs, sandbox and other integration systems are in place for the team to implement the integration.
- Actively communicate with the rest of the organisation and with clients by:
- Ensuring continuous and consistent communication on the strategy and the roadmap of the Ecosystem Tribe;
- Helping create and maintain Sales and Marketing enablement materials, related to the connectors implemented by the Tribe;
- Maintaining a healthy and meaningful relationship with the Mambu customers.
You need to have:
- Minimum 3+ years of expertise in modern Product Management techniques, including product planning, discovery and development;
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English;
- Good understanding of software design and architecture;
- Outstanding analytical and data driven decision-making skills;
- Strong collaboration skills, in particular stakeholder management as well as internal and external product evangelism;
- A consultative mindset of listening and learning, understanding and predicting customer and partner needs to find simple solutions out of complex use cases.
A clear advantage:
- Experience working in a digital-only financial institution (i.e. neobank, lender);
- Experience with Clearing and settlement payment products / Agency banking solutions;
- Experience with Interbank payments, integration with Fraud and Anti Money Laundering Transaction monitoring providers, Card issuers and processors;
- Experience with hands-on software development and at least some of the following technology stacks: Rest APIs, Python, Object Oriented Programming, Docker, Angular, SQL, AWS, Git;
- Experience of working in a Product-led SaaS company / start-up environment;
- Experience in building and releasing products from scratch.
Compensation and benefits:
- Summer schedule (4-days/week);
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- Health insurance Global business travel insurance;
- Free parking space at the office;
- Professional career growth by providing access to training and conferences.
- Mambu has over 250+ live deployments, helping to revolutionise financial services in more than 46 countries globally, and we're just getting started;
- We understand nothing ensures our customers' success more than a happy team, so Mambu is built on a culture of trust and a sense of ownership in everything we do;
- Mambu proactively takes the initiative to improve the industry for the better;
- Mambu is using top tool for development activities;
- Because you want more, you want to know how your lines of code impact the world.
More about us:
To stay on top of the latest Fin-Tech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn
For more details regarding our global career opportunities, please visit Career Site