WE LOOK FOR RADICALLY BETTER
As the UK’s fastest growing technology company, when you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.ABOUT THE TEAM
The legal department sits at the heart of Revolut and is a core part of the business. Members of the team provide front-line guidance and support to all areas of the company, contributing to decisions that impact on Revolut’s growth every day.
The breadth of work you will encounter (and level of commercial involvement) is pretty unique for an in-house role, from structuring credit programmes to launching into new territories. We hire both generalists (typically corporate/commercial solicitors) as well as specialists (such as compliance), alongside operations analysts, all of whom have a large degree of responsibility for Revolut’s ongoing development and growth.ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to advise on a variety of legal and regulatory matters. This role will be based in Vilnius, work with the Operations Leads and report to the General Counsel in Revolut's London headquarters.WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Draft, review, negotiate and advise internal stakeholders and negotiate with external counterparts on a variety of commercial topics
- To prepare and coordinate agreements, procedural documents, internal procedures related to the activities of the bank
- Ensure that the bank's internal documents comply with applicable legislation
- Represent the interests of the bank in state authorities, in negotiations with partners
- Advise bank and group employees on financing, debt recovery and other legal issues
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- 5+ years of strong corporate and Mamp;A experience as a private practice lawyer at a top law firm (and preferably) some in-house experience as well
- Strong skills in drafting legal documents (commercial contracts, corporate documents, internal procedures)
- Be responsible and result-oriented
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials
- Hold a current practicing certificate
- Excellent English and Lithuanian language skills (written and oral)
NICE TO HAVE
- Dispute and Data Protection experience
- Experience working in financial services or advising clients in the financial services sector (Payments, Deposit Insurance, Credit)
- Demonstrable interest in and enthusiasm for Fintech outside of employment history
- Experience working with other fast paced financial companies
3000-4000 net per monthFor information on your rights and personal data processing please read ournbsp;Privacy Notice for CandidatesA little about usWhen Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking forRevolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our four core values: we Never Settle, we Get It Done because we Think Deeper and we’re Stronger Together.nbsp;You’re the kind of person who wants to join a community of forward-thinking people, all personally and professionally invested in Revolut’s mission. You thrive in a collaborative space where everyone’s learning from each other, and learning fast. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes - working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
THE BENEFITS• Competitive salary• Biannual equity bonuses• Medical insurance • All the latest tech you need• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription