Associate Data Integrity Analyst works on many industry research projects in the course of an annual research cycle. The objective of the Associate Data Integrity Analyst role is to ensure the consistency of our industry databases. Specifically, that company information presented in our published online databases is of high quality and that there is a consistent approach across the countries covered for each project, as well as between projects. Associate Data Integrity Analyst must ensure that the relationships between brands, companies and their owners are accurate and that all entries conform to Euromonitor's house style.
On any project, Associate Data Integrity Analyst may be required to do any of the following:
- Standardisation of data (mostly textual) across databases of company shares, sources, CRM and other internal repositories, supervised by senior member of Data Quality team or line manager;
- Conducting research related to company and brand acquisitions and changes of ownership and implementing the findings within the company database;
- Liaising with Research Analysts and other Euromonitor research staff (in-house and in-country) to ensure consistency in data between countries;
- Working closely with Industry Analysts to ensure that databases reflect their understanding of their specialist markets;
- Effective management of company knowledge gained in research projects to ensure that it is leveraged across subsequent projects and in different Euromonitor products.
On a cross-project basis, Associate Data Integrity Analyst may be required to do any of the following:
- Maintenance of the Company Database, recording company name changes, Mamp;A activity and subsidiary information
- Ensuring that all Company Database content is up-to-date, consistent, and free of duplication.
- Oral and written fluency in English
- High level of numeracy
- Organisational ability
- Tenacity and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
- Computer literacy, preferably with experience of Access and Excel
- Capacity to learn fast: both in terms of industry knowledge and Access database skills.
We offer an international, growing and challenging working environment with genuine global career development opportunities. Monthly gross salary starts from: 1400-1800Eur.