Hostinger is a world-class web hosting company, ambitious to stay ahead of its competitors. Our team consists of 900 curious and high-spirited professionals working worldwide.
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to help us solve engineering challenges. You will be working in our Web Hosting team, building, improving and maintaining systems, CI/CD pipelines, performing Ansible/Chef automatization, GKE, using Terraform and other tools.
If you have been a Linux geek all your life, a technical visionary and if challenges are something you seek for and you would like to share your know-how with us, let’s meet!
What you will do:
- Contribute to systems' development and work on infrastructure provisioning;
- Support team members on solving daily issues;
- Conduct design and code reviews;
- Together with your team, share an on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for service incidents.
What we expect:
- Solid background in Linux administration;
- Extensive experience with automation/configuration management using Ansible (Chef is a plus);
- Expertise in source code control systems, proficiency with Git;
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, IP, IPv6;
- Knowledge of at least one higher-level programming language (Python, Ruby, Go);
- Experience working with cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud Platform, OpenStack).
What we offer:
- A working environment where people value highest standards, freedom, responsibility and personal growth;
- Everything you need for your professional development latest working equipment (Apple MacBook), training courses, books, conferences, team building activities, and workshops;
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team which is eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you;
- Gross salary from 3000 Eur/month (depends on your experience);
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- Remote work and flexible hours.
Read more about our company culture here.
You are dangerously close to launching your career to new heights. Take action. Apply now!