Are you a full cycle accounting pro? We would like to meet you!
Hostinger is a customer-obsessed, idea-driven, ever-growing web hosting provider with a team full of technology professionals. Our finance team is known for its result-oriented attitude, accurate insights and willingness to use their top-notch finance management skills so Hostinger can stay among the market leaders. At the moment, we have a place for an Accountant with experience in the field who can count, account, calculate, and depreciate. A successful candidate for this position will make sure that on the right everything is right, and on the left something is still left!
What you will do:
- Audit invoices, other financial documents and enter them into the accounting software (including foreign companies’ operations);
- Accounting of payroll, employment-related benefits calculations;
- Post bank statement entries into the accounting software;
- Be responsible for accounts payable accounting, ensure that all finance related entries are applied and documents posted on time;
- Review monthly status of General Ledger accounts, spot missing recurring entries like accruals, depreciation, exchange rates adjustments;
- Be responsible for full accounting for small Hostinger group companies;
- Participate in accounting reports' preparation;
- Support the month-end and year-end close processes;
- Manage other daily accounting operations, spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency.
What we expect:
- Working experience in payroll;
- We’re looking for an eagle eye here, so attention to detail is key;
- You feel comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly-structured, ever-changing environment;
- Your cooperation skills help you to share workloads, advice, and experience within a team easily;
- You are a true problem solver, passionate in his/ her field of expertise;
- You have a strong desire to learn and you are great at time planning, so due dates do not scare you.
What we offer:
- An inspiring culture and people who work by 10 key principles;
- Remote work opportunities, flexible working hours;
- Private health insurance;
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development;
- Gross salary from 1650 - 2300 Eur/month (depends on your experience).
You are dangerously close to launching your career into new heights. Feel no fear. Take action. Apply now!