Imagine yourself working in a quickly growing global company, with all the learning accesses in your hands.
We have an international SEO team with people from all over the world. Every single day we work on global and local SEO techniques and seek to rank the most competitive keywords in Google.
Your ultimate goal in this position would be to help us outstand our competitors in Google organic search for English speaking markets. You’ll receive the help from our colleagues who’ll be sharing their best practices on how to communicate online with our partners and webmasters. You’ll be working closely with our Content team and managing smaller scale projects with an opportunity to grow and learn other parts of SEO such as on-site SEO and technical SEO some time in the future.
Join us if:
- You are brave enough to face and work for your dream;
- You are starving for new knowledge and willing to get more;
- You are craving for a never-ending growth as a professional and individual;
- You want to be the owner of your decisions at work and life.
What you will do:
- Dive deep into SEO and Digital Marketing secrets;
- Carry out keyword research;
- Outreach bloggers and website owners;
- Analyze competitors amp; discover new opportunities;
- Research amp; develop off-site SEO strategies;
- Maintaining amp; monitoring common off-site SEO metrics;
- Plan amp; start SEO marketing campaigns;
- Collaborate with other teams to improve SEO performance through different markets;
- Work on keywords ranking issues;
- Monitor our keywords profiles on different levels and ensure their well-being;
- Learn daily and work hard to become a pro in your field.
What we expect:
- Interest in technologies and SEO;
- Exceptional English writing and speaking skills;
- An ambition to become a superstar of SEO and digital marketing!
What we offer:
- Inspiring working culture that values high standards;
- A team of experienced and friendly marketing rockstars;
- Health insurance packet;
- An opportunity to work remotely from home or in a modern office (once it's safe) and be an owner of your flexible working hours and results;
- Monthly learning days, SEO guild, SEO knowledge sharing calls;
- Access to anything you need for your continuous professional development - from training courses and reference books to the world’s best conferences;
- FUN time at team building activities and workshops;
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as healthy snacks and fruits, coffee, team lunches, birthday prize lottery, and much more!
- Net salary from 500-800 Eur/month (depends on your experience).
Read more about our company culture here.
You are one step away from launching your career into new heights. Be an owner of this decision. Take action. Apply NOW to start your dream career at Hostinger!