About the role
Would you like to be part of Adform Development Leadership team and supervise the delivery of the Big Data Platform roadmap?
We offer you an amazing opportunity to build Development amp; IT strategy and participate in shaping the direction of our services. You will also act as one of the voices of our leadership team responsible for cascading the agreed strategy and executing it in the Big Data Platform group in collaboration with your local Team Leaders.
With millions of transactions per second and petabytes of historical records, the Big Data Platform is a unique place where we are experts of high load systems, scalability and low latencies. We make sure data is ingested, processed, enriched, aggregated, stored, cubed, and delivered to other services and end-users. These are the key activities at the heart of Adform platform and you will make sure they run smoothly according to agreed SLAs.
You will also be responsible for following the agreed roadmap priorities of new services and features the are required to be developed by the Big Data Platform Teams. As the platform evolves you will participate in the dialog with the architects and engineers optimizing the development processes, performance of owned services, managing technical debt and product lifecycle.
In Adform, the most precious asset are our people and each of our employees is of central focus for us. You will engage with your teams to facilitate professional growth of each and every team member. You will motivate, inspire and be yourself a role model. We believe that innovation is a key differentiation in the market. We expect from you that you will encourage and empower engineers to come up with new ideas, evaluate their performance and provide means for both personal and professional growth.
- Building, communicating and implementing a global development strategy and vision aligned with company strategy with collaboration with Adform Leadership team
- Driving?people?performance?and?development?to?deliver?business?results and?ensure?their?successful?professional?growth?in?the?company.?
- Setting, communicating and monitoring clear and ambitious objectives and targets for the Big Data Platform Group
- Driving global solutions and scalability at group level
- Ensuring execution of the product roadmap is happening in accordance to the established development and quality standards
- Enabling, supporting and monitoring continuous Team's performance and growth to deliver business results
- Finding synergies and driving collaboration across development teams and groups.
- Ensuring the technical integrity and quality of the solutions
- Facilitating technology and methodology decisions made in teams and across the entire Development amp; IT organization
- Coordinating implementation of agreed processes across all company and ensuring their smooth performance
- 3+ practical?experience?in?leading?technical?teams and managing leaders
- Practical people?management?experience:?(setting clear expectations,?supporting?growth, motivating, engaging, delegating)
- A highly autonomous team structure with a lot of freedom and ownership
- Dynamic, inspiring, and international environment
- Challenging and unique tasks
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Possibilities to learn and work with experts from different countries (offices around the world)
- Team buildings and Off-sites (depends on team’s creativity and ideas)
- Monthly salary range for this position in Lithuania starts from 6000 euros gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies