The role of Operations Specialist, Global Partnerships Team, is to implement the right processes and best practices to ensure seamless implementation of Adform’s Data Hub. This role will work closely with the Data Analyst to oversee all activities within Adform Data Management Platform are set up efficiently and in a cost-effective way. In addition, this role will look to optimise this project, as well as support and action quality and validation tasks alongside the Data Analyst. Whilst the role reports into Director of Global Partnerships, there may be other projects within the team that the Operations Specialist may be called upon to support.
The initial project scope includes, but is not limited to Adform Data Hub, which is a high priority Adform Growth Booster product with an expanding remit and high exposure within the organisation. This project will provide an opportunity to directly contribute to revenue potential, with growth into other areas of the GCP organisation.
Job related knowledge
- Operation experience with Data Management Platforms and building and exporting audiences preferred
- Experience in client focused environments and comfortable with the Adtech ecosystem. Knowledge of Adform products a bonus.
- Effectively collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and teams
- Basic Excel experience, with an interest in analytics
- Commercially minded and able to take financial factors into consideration at all stages of product operations
- Self-sufficient and a self-starter who is comfortable with making decisions based on business goals and milestones
- Positive attitude and task driven attitude
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to all levels
- Attention to details
- Independent, proactive and result-oriented personality
- Willingness to take a personal responsibility for every task
- Strong team-player
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken)
- Experienced and professional team
- Challenging and unique tasks
- Constant professional growth
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Creative approach
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Possibilities to learn and work with experts from different countries (offices around the world)
- And some other benefits: offsite events, team buildings, game rooms and other fun office activities