Purpose of the role:
The Training and Certification Consultant will play key contributing role within the Service Excellence team, assisting in the planning, production and maintenance of the Adform Academy, as defined by the official Game Plan. This focuses on defining and refining content for training modules, writing and reviewing the Adform Academy content and also contributing to the supporting framework and strategy in order to achieve deliverables.
Your personal contribution will focus on: updating and amending existing material to reflect major product changes and ongoing releases, rewriting and writing future content to support Adform FLOW roll out. You will be working closely with Product Directors to define intermediate and expert level course content. Additionally, you will attend or participate in external events to ensure market knowledge is up to date, as well as keeping up to date on Adform platform updates and releases to ensure content is always relevant, working alongside the Training and Certification Lead and Director of Service Excellence to feed into the team framework and strategy as well as supporting and assisting project management across content creation and creative production.
Your expertise and ideas will feed into the future of the Training and Certification product with Adform, therefore you will have an opportunity to apply your vision, alongside the Training and Certifications Lead to influence the future of our client training experience.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Deliver to overall project milestones alongside manager in relation to resource availability
- Highlight challenges and solutions related to the completion of the project (people/technology/materials)
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and other teams to ensure project tasks are aligned to Adform systems capabilities and work practically
- Collaborate on timeline and resources needed (people/technology/materials) to deliver the project.
- Work cross-functionally to deliver required content and creative
- Align deliverables with client training and certification needs
- Complete deliverables to agreed timelines
- Provide support amp; guidance internally and externally on functionality of learning system
- Collate feedback from local markets and feed this into planning alongside leader of Tamp;S
- Manage day-to-day activities for deliverables to be completed within set timeline
- Participate in Industry events to stay up to date on digital ecosystem and competitors
We expect you have/are:
- Knowledge of Adform's platform, client's lifecycle amp; use-cases, and internal Adform processes
- Detail-oriented and efficient individual contributor
- Proven work experience in project management would be a bonus
- Proficiency with SharePoint and other internal tools
- Structured onboarding: all needed training and support to become an expert of Adform platform
- Open amp; friendly environment: informal style of leadership and constant support from your colleagues
- Learning amp; Development opportunities
- Health insurance, additional vacation days, company offsite events, team buildings, leisure zone (including table tennis, foosball, air hockey etc.)
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 1900 euros gross