We are a place where digital magic happens. At our client support teams, we support our customers (media, creative agencies and publishers networks), by combining the skills, knowledge and tools to make digital alchemy work. It is only thanks to Adform Support experts you are seeing relevant product ads while browsing the web! If you are new to AdTech world and thinking Do I have what it takes to conquer it?, fear not! We ensure you full product and daily operations training!
Your responsibilities for this position would include:
- Using e-mail and live chat to interact with our clients from all over the globe mostly media agencies or direct advertisers, but you may also expect to be reached out by our colleagues from different departments as well.
- Owning every support task that comes your way investigating and troubleshooting both direct and programmatic campaigns in Adform platform and fix issues, closely collaborating with fellow colleagues when needed.
- Assisting our clients with everyday operational and platform administrative tasks by providing the best customer experience that is out there in the market.
- Educating clients about the possibilities of our platform.
We expect you are/have:
- Experience in working with clients and you have a successful track of resolving their issues.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Naturally attentive to details and there’s nothing that can slip through your eyes unnoticed.
- Enjoy exploring new horizons. If you don’t know the answer you will dig in until you find it.
- A positive solution driven approach, there's always a way to fix everyday issues.
What might give you an edge:
- Experience in online advertising field and/or working with Adform's or any other AdTech platform.
- Experience in working with Help Desk ticketing systems.
- Experience working in Shared Service Operations.
- Extensive knowledge of such progressive business area as digital advertising.
- Become an expert in the use of Adform, an industry leading full-stack platform.
- Opportunity to work with state-of-the-art advertising technologies.
- Opportunity to gain experience in working with international markets.
- Informal style of leadership amp; communication.
- And some other standard benefits: health insurance, additional vacation days, company offsite events, team buildings and other fun office activities.
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 1240 euros gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies.