Highly motivated team, consisting of 10 engineering Ninjas is looking for a new colleague to share and grow domain knowledge together, while working on various data platforms.
Main impact the team makes:
- supervises big data processing and storage platforms on Apache Hadoop and its multiple related tools
- provides Database as a Service for Microsoft SQL, Vertica, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Aerospike, Redis, Elastic Search
- ensures the availability and maintenance of data stream-processing and message-broker technologies, like Kafka amp; RabbitMQ
- Collaborate with your team, department teams, stakeholders and management to be always up to date on what is the most valuable way you can contribute towards Adform's goals and agreed SLA‘s
- Build, develop and maintain platform and managed services for team supported technologies in a rapid growth and geo-expansion environment
- Automate everything what needs to be done more than once
- Perform data platforms administration routine tasks to keep the service up to date and performing to the highest standards and Adform technology stack requirements:
- Clusters setup, updates, patches, version upgrades
- Clusters capacity and structure planning
- Scaling and administration of Hadoop components
- Performance tuning and resource management
- Security improvements
- Logging, monitoring and alerting
- Solve incidents, consult stakeholders on improvements, cooperate with vendors' technical support
- Share knowledge and consult stakeholders on architecture and usability of data platforms
- Continuously develop your personal, interpersonal, and technical competencies
- Have good knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem and its components (YARN, HDFS, Zookeeper, Spark, Hive, etc.) management with tangible amp; proven deliverables in your career
- Feel an irresistible desire to learn and get deeper into other data platforms services amp; technologies
- Are experienced in Linux based systems, i.e. RedHat, CentOS, etc.
- Have programming/scripting experience, i.e. Python, Bash, etc.
- Having hands-on experience in configuration management tools i.e. Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, etc. (coupled with strong willingness to use automation approach as much as possible in daily routines)
- Are good with any of monitoring tools, i.e. Prometheus, Zabbix, Grafana, etc.
- Demonstrate high integrity, energy and optimism, is knowledge seeking, self-directed and motivated
- Curious, informal and treat others with respect
- Great match to Adform DNA: Open amp; Caring, Agile amp; Innovative, Ownership Mindset
- Experienced and professional team
- Challenging and unique tasks
- Dynamic, inspiring and international environment
- Creative approach
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Possibilities to learn and work with experts from different countries (offices around the world)
- And some other standard benefits: company offsite events, team buildings and other fun office activities
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 2800 euros gross. The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of a Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform and an Ad Serving Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform services a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and publishers.
Team Data Services is a part of Adform‘s IT Core amp; Automation department and its Core Infrastructure Services group. Together with Cloud Services, Datacenters amp; Network teams and in close cooperation with DevOps Services group, we ensure, that our global infrastructure is operating at highest availability, is scalable, reliable, secure and our provided services for our clients and stakeholders ensure stable Adform platform as well as continuously improved infrastructure to achieve Adform product development goals.