About the role and team
Can you imagine a team of specialists who are tech-savvy and true professionals in customer care? Specialists that are developing their skills using various Learning amp; Development tools? Also pursuing one of the 100+ available roles in Adform? Not only a team but a group of friends who know how to have fun together (even online!). Guess what? You can register for an interview right now and start living the dream.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Communicate with clients via different channels (95% of the time via e-mail, 5% of the time via online calls/chats)
- Troubleshoot and fix various technical issues related to Adform platform and products
- Using beginner code knowledge to troubleshoot issues in the browser
- Collaborate with anyone in the company who can help to solve client’s issue: Sales, Engineers, Solution Architects, Managers etc.
- Report platform issues to Development department using JIRA
- Provide support amp; guidance to your colleagues
We expect you have
- Higher education in one of the following fields: Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Digital Advertising, Marketing or any other related field
- Excellent English language skills (written amp; spoken)
- Strong ownership mindset (holding yourself accountable for company’s long-term success)
- Passion for helping others (it’s impossible to overwhelm you with questions)
It would be an advantage if you:
- Are interested in advertising technology
- Have experience working with clients
- Have at least minimal knowledge about any of the following: API, SDK, cookies, console errors.
- Structured onboarding: all needed training and support to become an expert of Adform platform
- Open amp; friendly environment: informal style of leadership and constant support from your colleagues
- Learning amp; Development opportunities and internal career development
- Regular working hours: Monday Friday 9:00-18:00
- Health insurance, additional vacation days, company offsite events, team buildings, leisure zone (including table tennis, foosball, air hockey etc.)
- Monthly salary range for this position starts from 1500 euros gross
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of an Ad Serving Platform, Dynamic Creative Optimization solutions, Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform is a global business servicing a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and brands.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here