Adform Creative Solutions Production Team is the one to bring stunning creative ideas to life! We produce interactive, animated online executions for world-class advertisers. Tempted to find out more about us? Visit our website http://showroom.adform.com/creative-space !
We are looking for a confident, experienced Project Manager with minimum 2 year of project management experience to join our team.
Project Manager has the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project. A successful candidate:
You`ll be in charge of:
- With minimum 2 year of project management experience
- Is always spot on and able to accommodate changing requirements, situations;
- Can be a link between a client and Adform development force;
- Understands client`s needs as his/her own;
- Is able to identify resources needed for each task specifically and assign responsibilities accordingly;
- Is attentive to details;
- Has splendid communication skills;
- Is fluent in English (both written and spoken);
- Enjoys working in collaborative, fast-paced environment and simply rocks at teamwork;
- Possesses strong ownership, organizational and time management skills.
- Managing day-to-day operations related to online advertising material production;
- Driving internal, external communication with relevant parties involved (e-mails, phone, conference calls, f2f clients` meetings, visits etc.);
- Ensuring technical advertising unit feasibility;
- Holding responsibility for project planning as well as delivery on time;
- Facilitating client`s requests and making sure each and every project meets client`s expectations;
- Managing workload of the development team.
A big advantage would be:
- Technical knowledge in HTML5, Photoshop, video editing etc.
- Practical experience with UX/UI;
- Experience in IT sector
- Interest in online advertising industry.
- Career opportunities in a fast growing international company;
- Deep knowledge of a progressive and dynamic business area;
- Informal style of communication and management: leisure zone, snacks in the office, team building events, etc.;
- Dynamic, inspiring and international working environment.