The Eamp;C Data Research Manager is expected to lead the team and manage further development of data research processes, its optimization and improvement. This is a demanding role, required to manage a wide range of socioeconomic data gathering from national and international sources at country and city level as well as data standardization and manipulation ensuring its quality and cross comparability. Excellent planning and organization skills are fundamental for Eamp;C Data Research Manager in manipulating and combining the updates of data across sources, interrelated datasets and dashboards in line with team workloads.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the team responsible for data research, standardization and estimates. Ensure all members of the team hit their targets, are challenged and grow
- Organise data gathering, standardization and estimation in line with the needs and the schedule of data updates, ensure a high standard of research reproducibility and effectiveness
- Monitor content trends across sources and seek for new ideas of our data enrichment Consolidate country and city level data research and continuously improve methodologies focusing on automation and streamlining as well as quality of our data
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to share knowledge and improve processes and methodologies where appropriate
- Liaison with Sales and Consulting, and dealing with client queries and requests
For the Eamp;C Data Research Manager position, we are looking for creative candidates with initiative, who have excellent analytical skills and who are capable of inspiring, motivating and developing further a team of strong and experienced analysts.
- Leadership, personal and project management skills
- Background in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or similar field
- Experience in research, numerical analysis and data manipulation
- Excellent communication skills and English fluency (both oral and writing)
- Methodical approach to repetitive tasks and unwavering attention to detail, even when meeting tight deadlines
- Innovative and adaptive, able to delegate and manage own and others’ time effectively
- Experience with statistical package R and SQL an advantage
We offer an international, growing and challenging working environment with genuine global career development opportunities. Monthly salary gross 40.000-48.000EUR per year.